Documents to be submitted at VFS for OCI card
- Complete application form
- Declaration form signed.
- photographs 50mmx50mm
- Copy of your British passport (with a validity for at least six months) – original passport will be needed for verification.
- Marriage certificate if you’re married
- Naturalisation certificate
- If unemployed, you can provide proof of last employment along with bank statements for the current account.
- If you own a business in the UK, you can provide proof of Tax Returns submitted to HMRC along with Company incorporation documents. A letter issued from your accountant is also acceptable·
Proof of Indian Origin
- If you were born in India, held an Indian passport and obtained foreign nationality after May 2010: Indian Passport Surrender Certificate or Renunciation of Indian Citizenship Certificate (if you cannot produce the surrender certificate for any reason.
Other documents based on application to application may include
- Domicile Certificate
- Original Birth Certificate issued at Panchayat or the Indian
- Municipal School Left Certificate– if you get a certificate of leaving later than during the time of school leave, the local district officer / collector with name, stamp, seal and contact information would be necessary to authenticate him / her for this purpose.
- Agriculture Land
The OCI application form can be complicated. Use our OCI help Service – we will complete everything for you
Our OCI Help Service from our OCI agents will help you get your OCI Visa fast. Visit us in our company owned London location based in Paddington, or use our Nationwide OCI Remote help Service with no visit required. The main differences between OCI help instore & our new Nationwide Remote OCI Support service are listed below and you will can select which option suits you best.
After we have completed your OCI application for you, we will book you into VFS and you will obtain your OCI within 4-6 weeks – nothing could be simpler.
Reload OCI Help service caters for:
- Fresh OCI applications
- PIO to OCI
- Renewal or Transfer of OCI