Documents to be submitted at VFS for OCI card
- Complete application form
- Declaration form signed.
- photographs 50mmx50mm
- Copy of your British passport ritish (with a validity for at least six months) – original passport will be needed for verification.
- Marriage certificate if you’re married
- Naturalisation certificate
- If unemployed, you can provide proof of last employment along with bank statements for the current account.
- If you own a business in the UK, you can provide proof of Tax Returns submitted to HMRC along with Company incorporation documents. A letter issued from your accountant is also acceptable·
Proof of Indian Origin
- If you were born in India, held an Indian passport and obtained foreign nationality after May 2010: Indian Passport Surrender Certificate or Renunciation of Indian Citizenship Certificate (if you cannot produce the surrender certificate for any reason.
Other documents based on application to application may include
- Domicile Certificate
- Original Birth Certificate issued at Panchayat or the Indian
- Municipal School Left Certificate– if you get a certificate of leaving later than during the time of school leave, the local district officer / collector with name, stamp, seal and contact information would be necessary to authenticate him / her for this purpose.
- Agriculture Land